DEVOPS AZURE ENGINEER
Belgium – Pluralit Europe (#33)
PLURALIT Inclusive Technology
We connect Latin American talent with European customers and projects.
Our offices are based in the UK and Belgium. We are present across Europe & Argentina.
We believe in a culture of partnering:
- With our European customers to deliver long-term value;
- With our people in Latin America to help them grow and develop their careers;
- With our partners to develop the very best solutions for our customers.
We are a kind, driven, open and ambitious bunch. We are energised and captivated by complex challenges. We come seasoned with commercial sense, common sense and a sense of humour. And we do not believe these values are mutually exclusive.
You must have a strong knowledge of processes involving cloud architecture, software development, testing and release management, based on practical experience in an agile environment.
Experience with cloud native technologies (containers) on Azure.
As a Cloud Azure Engineer you will:
- Define the architecture and design of the devops model
- Asses DevOps maturity based on standards and tooling
- Setup KPI’s to monitor progress regularly
- Implement DevOps (and/or agile practices)
- Introduce new tooling, technology and standardized processes to achieve a higher DevOps maturity level
- Experience with development and DevOps processes
- 5+ years architecture experience working in relevant enterprise environments (big clients & projects)
- 18+ months experience on hands on Azure Devops
- Good understanding of software development processes and lifecycle and DevOps (pipelines, YAML, …)
- Good understanding of quality and security principles for software releases
- Experience with automation (testing, builds, …), CI/CD (Continuous integration/Continuous deployment) in Azure DevOps, Github
- Knowledge or experienced in development (.net or java)
- Knowledge of (enterprise) agile practices
- Certifications on Azure: AZ 900, AZ 104 OR 204, AZ 400
- Excellent English level verbal and very good writing. (Dutch & French are a plus)
- Education level University/Master Degree (not a must)
- Eager to learn and to distribute knowledge and experience
- Good communication and Influencing skills
- Diplomatic and convincing attitude
- Result oriented
- Client facing
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
We offer you a unique opportunity to elevate your career with world-class international experience at the forefront of digital transformations.
With a permanent relocation you will boost your credentials in a high-growth international work environment that fosters entrepreneurship and innovation.
Location & travel
- Based in Belgium
- Weekly travel and work from the customer site (typically within BENELUX: Belgium, The Netherlands or Luxemburg) – also work from home flexibility
- Permanent employed by PLURALIT Bv in Europe and contracted by our European customer, to be further assigned to a client project in their customer premises within BENELUX.
- Migration services.