IAM Architect - Full Blue -
Belgium – Pluralit Europe (#23)
PLURALIT Inclusive Technology
We connect Latin American talent with European customers and projects.
Our offices are based in UK and Belgium. We have presence across Europe & Argentina.
We believe in a culture of partnering:
- With our European customers to deliver long-term value;
- With our people in Argentina to help them grow and develop their careers;
- With our partners to develop the very best solutions for our customers.
We are a kind, driven, open and ambitious bunch. We are energised and captivated by complex challenges. We come seasoned with commercial sense, common sense and a sense of humour. And we do not believe these values are mutually exclusive.
- Challenging IT-consulting job with strong client focus.
- Implementation of IAM products, such as ISIM, ISAM, Cloud Identity and Identity Governance and Intelligence.
- Analyze use cases and translate them to technical requirements.
- Design, develop, and implement technical components, which match the client’s needs.
- Innovation gives you energy.
- You monitor new industry and technology trends.
- You are a motivated self-starter, a team player who communicates effortlessly.
- You are motivated to learn a lot and continue to grow yourself in an enterprise environment.
- 10+ years of expierence in IT
- 5+ years of experience with different IAM, IGI and one sign technologies. Knowledge of Imprivata, Omada, ISIM and ISEC are a strong plus!
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible, stress resistant
- Ability to think out of the box
- Ability to take initiative/responsibility
- Willing to travel (mainly Benelux, possibly further)
- Fluent English
- University degree
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
We offer you a unique opportunity to elevate your career with world-class international experience at the forefront of digital transformations.
Looking for a permanent relocation, you will boost your credentials in a high-growth international work environment that fosters entrepreneurship and innovation.
Location & travel
- Based in Belgium
- Weekly travel and work from the customer site (typically within BENELUX: Belgium, The Netherlands or Luxemburg) – also work from home flexibility
- Employed by PLURALIT LTD in Europe and contracted by our European customer, to be further assigned to a client project in their customer premises within BENELUX.
- Migration services