IAM Technical Analyst
Belgium – Pluralit Europe
PLURALIT Inclusive Technology
We connect Latin American talent with European customers and projects.
Our offices are based in UK and Belgium. We have presence across Europe & Argentina.
We believe in a culture of partnering:
- With our European customers to deliver long-term value;
- With our people in Argentina to help them grow and develop their careers;
- With our partners to develop the very best solutions for our customers.
We are a kind, driven, open and ambitious bunch. We are energised and captivated by complex challenges. We come seasoned with commercial sense, common sense and a sense of humour. And we do not believe these values are mutually exclusive.
- Analyzing business processes and integrating application, with an eye on the technical capabilities, of the IAM-related products;
- Work with the platform’s solution architect as well as software architect/lead developer to introduce new technical features and enhancements;
- Create a backlog of technical user stories, ensuring that features, epic’s and user stories are written in line with the client’s agile standards and guidelines. Especial attention is needed to ensure the clarity and technical accuracy of the stories' acceptance criteria;
- Conduct thorough technical analysis of the technical platform (e.g. dependency analysis, interaction and communications between components, process diagrams, …) and contribute to refine the backlog priorities;
- Understand the technical challenges, clearly communicate requirements and constraints to business and technical stakeholders and recommend trade-offs which are not service limiting or compromising;
- Identifies gaps in the current IAM setup and process infrastructure;
- Designing API's in swagger and using modelling tools;
- Deliver clear technical documentation;
- Reviews documentation written by other analysts;
- First point of contact for technical questions on the IAM implementation;
- Takes lead in technical alignments between the different analysts.
- IAM concepts have always interested you, you possess the desire to learn and have the curiosity to understand how and why things work.
- You are a motivated self-starter, a team player who communicates effortlessly.
- You are motivated to learn a lot and continue to grow yourself in an enterprise environment.
- Product knowledge of IAM Solution..
- Experience dealing with the Identity and Access Management of Enterprise Security systems in a complex multi-platform environment;
- It’s a Plus: Essential understanding and Experience in IAM Platform Forgerock Identity Stack: AM/DS/IG/IDM;
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum;
- High-level understanding or experience with solution design or architecture; Experience with refactoring legacy codebase to modern architecture
- Experience with migration of solutions to distributed/service-oriented architecture, and knowledge/practice of the strangler pattern is a plus.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
We offer you a unique opportunity to elevate your career with world-class international experience at the forefront of digital transformations.
Looking for a permanent relocation, you will boost your credentials in a high-growth international work environment that fosters entrepreneurship and innovation.
Location & travel
- Based in Belgium
- Weekly travel and work from the customer site (typically within BENELUX: Belgium, The Netherlands or Luxemburg) – also work from home flexibility
- Employed by PLURALIT LTD in Europe and contracted by our European customer, to be further assigned to a client project in their customer premises within BENELUX.
- Migration services